2 – 6 Players
Crown & Andrews – 1989
Object of The Game
To collect 2 of each of all the tokens. The tokens represent – Forests, Oceans & Rivers, Atmosphere, Environment & People, Landscapes and Plants, Wildlife
How To Play
- Each Player selects a coloured pawn
- Each Player takes a turn at throwing the dice and the one with the highest number starts
- The first Player throws the dice and moves his/her pawn according to the number on the dice
- The Player to the left picks up the card corresponding to the square, i.e., a Forest card if the pawn has landed on the Forest square, and reads out the question.
- If the Player answers the question correctly he wins the appropriate token.
- The next Player throws and moves their pawn and answers the question according to the square landed on, etc.
- If the Player lands on the Chance square then they have to answer the Chance question.
- If the Player lands on the Choice square then they may choose on which category they answer the question.
- If the Player already holds two tokens in the same category then they may have another roll of the dice.
- For a short game each player collects just one each of the tokens.
- Tokens for Forests, Rivers & Oceans, Atmosphere,Landscapes, Wildlife (12 each)
- 1 Die
- 6 Pawns
- 56 Question Cards for Forest, Wildlife, Rivers & Oceans, Landscape, Atmosphere
- 50 Chance Cards
- Game Board
Save The World Board Game