When the Specialty New, Collectible, Used, Team Building, Vintage, Out of Print board games, board game spare parts and costumes are despatched via Australia Post,Team Toyboxes cannot be held responsible for delivery delays or damaged items due to the postal provider. Returned orders due to incorrect mailing information provided by customer will be re-shipped at customer expense. However, if the mailing error is on the part of Team Toyboxes, the item will be re-shipped at no cost to the customer.
All delivery timeframes are estimates only and are at the discretion of the postal system provider.
All Specialty New, Collectible, Used, Team Building, Vintage, Out of Print board games, board game spare parts and costumes will be sent via Australia Post. It is the buyer’s responsibility to lodge a claim with the Post Office for damaged or missing items.
How do I calculate shipping charges for my order?
Shipping charges are based on the weight and size of the products ordered. The shipping costs are displayed under your selected item.
All items are despatched via Australia Post.
What shipping methods are available?
We use Australia Post to deliver orders within Australia. Our International orders are shipping using Australia Post Airmail (7-10 business days) or Seamail (2-3 months).
How long does it take to receive my order?
Once your order has been received we allow 2-3 business days from the time of payment for processing of your order. Your order will be sent to you via Australia Post.
You will be advised via email when your item is despatched.
Australia Post delivery time is approximately 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia.
For International shipping, please contact Team Toyboxes at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOARD GAMES RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not happy with your purchase within 7 days of receipt of item/items, a store credit or refund will be issued for the cost of the item/items only. Merchandise must be returned, unopened and in original packaging to Team Toyboxes within 14 days of written approval from Team Toyboxes. Team Toyboxes is not responsible for the refund of any postage costs.
If packaging has been opened, a re-packing fee will apply. The packing fee is $5.00 for used items and $10 for new items.
Customers are responsible to read the product descriptions and accepting responsibility for the item described when ordering. Further game condition details are available by contacting email@example.com.
All board games with an electronic component are sold as is. All electronic components for used games are tested by Team Toyboxes and in working condition prior to despatch. Team Toyboxes are not responsible for any damage during transit.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to adequately package the goods with bubble wrap to ensure that they are not damaged during return transit. Goods must be returned via Australia Post at customer expense within 14 days of written approval by Team Toyboxes.
If you receive a damaged item
- All Specialty New, Collectible, Used, Team Building, Vintage, Out of Print board games and board game spare parts are sent via Australia Post.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact Australia Post for compensation for any item damaged during shipment.
If you receive merchandise that is missing a part/parts for a used game:
- If you believe a part is missing please contact Team Toyboxes via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If in stock, a replacement part will be sent at Team Toyboxes cost.
- Contact email@example.com immediately, authorisation for return/replacement will be provided
- If the part/parts are unable to be replaced, customer is responsible to repack the game in the original packaging and return to Team Toyboxes following prior written approval.
- Buyer is responsible for return post.
If you receive merchandise that is missing part/parts for a new game:
- If you believe a part is missing from your new game, please contact Team Toyboxes via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact the manufacturer to obtain replacement pieces if available.
- If replacement pieces are no longer available, you have the option of a store credit or refund of the game cost upon return of item. Postage costs are not refundable.
- Merchandise returns must have written approval from Team Toyboxes prior to return.
- The merchandise must be returned in the condition that it was sent, and in unplayed condition.
Return Policy for New Board Games
- Contact email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of merchandise for authorisation of return of merchandise to be provided.
- If a new and sealed board game is found to be faulty a refund or store credit will be given for the cost of the merchandise only upon written approval by Team Toyboxes.
- Item is to be returned within 14 days of approval via Australia Post. Team Toyboxes accepts no responsibility for items not returned via Australia Post.
- We only accept new board games for return if they are returned in original packing (bubble wrap) and are still sealed in plastic or found to be faulty
- Team Toyboxes will not accept any returned merchandise that is damaged, missing parts or has been played.
- Return merchandise not accepted by Team Toyboxes will be returned to customer at customer expense.
Return Policy for Used Board Games
- All used board games are sold complete unless otherwise stated.
- Used board games are sold “as is”, in a played condition unless otherwise stated and may have repaired splits, shelf wear or marks.
- A full description of any board game for sale is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for you to make a fully informed buying decision.
- Bargain Games are sold “as is” and may be incomplete. This information is detailed in the game description.
- DVD,VCR ,Audio tapes, electronic timers and parts are all tested by Team Toyboxes and are in working condition prior to despatch. Team Toyboxes are not responsible for any damage that may occur during shipment or upon receipt.
- Return of used games and/or used game parts are only accepted by Team Toyboxes as follows:
- Returns to Team Toyboxes accepted only by written prior approval
- Item must be returned in condition and original packaging as received by customer
- A store credit or exchange for merchandise only will be issued by Team Toyboxes upon inspection of returned item by Team Toyboxes.
- The item is to be returned at customer expense via Australia Post.
- Team Toyboxes accepts no responsibility for items not returned.
Return Policy for International purchases:
- Due to the high costs of postage Team Toyboxes do not accept returns for international purchases.
- If merchandise is found to be missing a part/parts, Team Toyboxes will send parts/parts, if available at Team Toyboxes expense.
- If part/parts are not available, a partial store credit will be issued to cover the cost of the part.